Monday, June 12, 2006

Hello, everyone,
We kitties and the the beans are thinking good thoughts and sending prayers to Edsel's Mom and the whole family. We are also hoping Catitude gets good news about job hunting. Mum goes for a walk nearly every evening when the weather is good. She knows where all the neighbor kitties live and she talks to them. Last night when she was out, she saw a big orange and white(like me!) that she hadn't seen before. She told me about it and we think that kitty would definitely qualify as a Gorgeous Ginger. There is also a large calico who reminds Mum of the Calico Girls- she looks so dignified and managerial. Mum says calicoes and torties tend to be bossy, but in a good way.
Thanks everyone for finally sending us some sunshine. The front door was open, so I spent most of the day in the sunshine that came through the door. This gave Mum an idea. She thinks she might get me a leash and take me outside. I'm nervous about the leash and outside part, but the sun part sounds good to me. Mum says she will stay right with me and not let me get away. I think I might try it.
I have had a busy day, what with the sunshine and all, so I'll say good night. 'Good night'!
Note from Toby: Busy,hell! She's been dozing all day. So have I, but that's different...

5 comments:

Lone Star Purrs said...

Tilly- the outside is fun with the sun, the grass, the birdies....as long as Momma is there. But, don't do what Kiara does, and run off into the next door houses yard. That gets you grounded from outside. Momma doesn't put leashes on us 'cuase we just roll and roll and roll and roll trying to get them off.

Unknown said...

Toby - it takes a great deal of effort to doze all day so you might want to be kinder to Tilly ... Alberta

The Crew said...

Mom wanted us to be able to go out on a harness, but Dad said no. He's afraid we'd get too used to being out and might try to sneak out without a harness. (sigh) We're not allowed to do anything!!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Momma calls it calicotude! Yes, we are bossy and think we are always right........and we are!!!

Patches The Calico Lady

Fat Eric said...

I am glad you got some sun. It has been so hot here this week I have been sweltering in my long fluffy coat. But today we had a massive thunderstorm with an inch of rain in half an hour, so it has cooled down a bit. The roads all got flooded and my mum got soaked! We have another ginger and white kitty living down the road from us now but we don't know his name yet. Thanks for the whale-watching advice.