Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hello, everyone!
I am very excited for several reasons. First, Derby has informed us that Inky is coming to live with us. We promise to be good and make him feel at home. We'll send pictures when he arrives.

Second, the catolympics have started! We are cheering for all the kitties who are participating. We will check in with the Calico Girls often to see how things are going. Third and most important, I AM GOING OUTSIDE!!!

It's true! Mum bought a pretty blue harness and put it on me yesterday. I wasn't too sure, but it didn't hurt or anything, so after a while I forgot about it. Mum kept it on so I'd get used to it.
Today we had the remnants of Alberto (whatever THAT is) so we didn't go out. Mum said tomorrow (Friday) it should be warm and sunny so we can play outside. She plans to bring my nice blue blankie so I can rest in the sun. I'm so excited!

Even before going out, I have been very frisky. Mum thinks I am entering second kittenhood. I leap up onto her lap when she's at the computer and help her. She doesn't realize how helpful this really is. It's very important that I get my Tilly smell on it. I like to watch the little moving thing,too. It's a win-win situation for me: either I get to help or Mum gives up and gives me cuddles and sometimes Stinky Goodness.

Well, I am very tired and I want to rest up so I will say good night for now. Sweet Dreams, everyone!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting that you get to go outside! That little round thing is part of a "mouse" and it's part of your genetic destiny to want to attack it. Just be careful, if you get it on the floor and your Mum can't find it, she might get really upset. Ours did anywy.-- Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

Fat Eric said...

Hi Tilly

You are looking very pretty and gingery in those pics!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You can get the results of the catolympics and a play by play of the whole citing event. Just go to........
http://thecatolympics.blogspot.com/

Patches Lady

Zeus said...

Be careful when you go outside, Tilly! Make sure you wear lots of sunscreen and bug repellant!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

I haven't gotted to go outside yet. Mama doesn't seem to want to let me go. I hope you have lots of fun and have adventures!